Monday, August 29, 2011

Chicken and tomato fettuchini

So tonight it was super fast and easy. I was gone all day babysitting two other kids for a friend of mine, and by the time I got home I had about a half hour to get dinner started before Nate got off work. I don't make fettuchini very much, I like my food really hot and I can never seem to get the sauce hot enough for my liking. I do have a really good homemade sauce that I will have to post on her some other time, but for tonight it was out of a jar. 
The chicken was left over from last nights orange chicken (the orange flavor was no longer there) and fresh organic cherry tomatoes out of our garden.
For a side, we had a fresh garlic bread from our bakery. I am pretty sure that everyone enjoyed it because it was the quietest our dinner table had ever been, minus the sound of children slurping their noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment