Sunday, August 28, 2011

Roasted Cherry Tomato Focaccia

Right now we are in tomato over load. This morning I went out and picked a huge bowl full of them. I cut the cherry tomatoes in half, covered them in EVOO salt and a bit of pepper, and roasted them for about 30 mins at 350 degrees.
During the time that they where roasting I was making a  focaccia bread to put them on. I have never made a focaccia bread before, this one came out good, but I am not 100% sold on the recipe, so until I find the right one, I will not post it.
Once the dough was done rising, I put the roasted tomatoes on top of it with some mozzarella cheese and baked it. Nate thought it was really good, and the kids thought it was a pizza. I unfortunately forgot to take a picture of it before I cut it, so here is just a slice of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment