Sunday, August 28, 2011

Welcome to my baking blog

I am a stay at home mom who loves to be in the kitchen. I love to bake, and hope to own my own cupcake bakery one day. This blog will not only be about what kinds of scrumptious dessert concoctions I  make, but I am bound and determined to post every night of what we had for dinner. I like to make meals that are simple, and kid friendly. I have two children, Chloe who is 6 and Trey who is 2. Neither of them are horribly picky eaters, and are usually pretty open to trying new things, especially if there is a dessert after dinner. My husband Nate and I aren't huge into spices, so you will notice that there are none of those, just maybe some salt and pepper. I hope that you enjoy my blog, check it daily for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment